ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Rapid Conn Group of Companies are committed to compliance with all applicable environmental, health and safety laws and to protection of our employees as well as the environment. In order to maintain compliance and to continuously improve our performance, the following Policy will guide our Environmental, Health and Safety initiatives and actions.
Rapid Conn Group Is Committed To:
- Operating our facilities around the world in a manner that protects our employees, public health and the environment;
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations at every location where we operate and applying our own but more stringent standards and policies, wherever necessary, to protect our employees and the environment;
- Seeking to continuously improve our environmental and safety performance;
- To design our products and processes in a manner that minimises risks from the manufacturing, use and disposal of our products;
- Reducing or eliminating the presence of lead and other hazardous materials from our products in accordance with legal requirements and customer demands;
- Seeking to conserve energy, water and raw materials and to reduce waste and emissions;
- Being a good neighbour in the communities where we operate.
Rapid Conn Group Will Meet These Commitments By:
- Establishing environmental and safety goals and regularly, and measuring our performance against those goals;
- Making operations leaders and staff responsible for environmental and safety compliance and performance;
- Providing managers, supervisors and employees with the education and training they need to understand their environmental and safety responsibilities; and
- Communicating openly with our employees, neighbours, governments and other interested parties.